By Marlon Shevelew
At the Rental Retainer Club (RRC), we partner with rental agencies that want the best for their landlords and tenants. We provide legal support to our esteemed agencies so that their clients have access to our services without the high cost of a private law firm. Letting People in Johannesburg is a long-standing member of the RRC and continues to offer their clients excellent service, backed by our top-notch legal aid.
About Letting People
This is a rental agency that has shown quality and professionalism in its dealings with each of its valued clients. They may not be a national brand, but they are committed to offering the best service and products. To do this, they go through regular training, use the specialised products that are designed for this dynamic industry, and have a hands-on, personal approach.
They work with both landlords and rental tenants to find the right fit.
Why Use a Rental Agent like Letting People?
This professional rental agency invests the time and energy into showcasing your property to a wide variety of tenants, and then finding the right tenant for you. They have the resources to conduct all of the necessary background checks and they do thorough property inspections of managed rentals before and after occupation.
What’s more, as members of the RRC, Letting People have access to our professional legal advice and aid. This gives them the edge when it comes to assuring their clients of assistance in all areas in which legal help might be required. Their clients are able to benefit directly from their retained hours with us.
In instances where the landlord and/or tenant has questions regarding what may or may not be acceptable in various situations, Letting People consults with the RRC, obtains professional insights and advice, and then conveys that back to their clients.
So, this RRC membership translates to landlords, homeowners and tenants getting the most out of working with Letting People.
Letting People’s Services
This professional rental agency offers the following services:
- Photograph and advertise the property on their website and social media platforms.
- Organise viewings of your rental properties.
- Work with tenants to ensure that they get the best property for their unique needs.
- Conduct thorough credit, criminal and reference checks on interested tenants.
- Draw up rental agreements and renew contracts.
- Secure the deposit (kept by Letting People in an interest-bearing account for managed rentals).
- Inspect the property and takes good photos with the landlord, and again with the tenant (both on entry and exit under managed rental).
- Check that all of the keys and amenities work.
- Send monthly invoices for the rent and follow up on late payments for managed rentals.
- Follow through on warnings and legal notices.
- Issue and pay municipal accounts and levies for managed rentals.
- Enforce all rules and regulations from the rental agreement.
- Provide legal advice and guidance relayed via the RRC.
Testimonial for Letting People
Marlon Shevelew, who manages the RRC, said of this rental agent: “Letting People exemplify excellence and professionalism which, regretfully, is sorely lacking in the South African rental property market. (They) bring something quite unique to the industry…namely, a thorough understanding of the complexities of rental property law, knowledge, clarity of thought and a willingness to go the extra mile. We would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone looking to rent a property and are thrilled to have them as our valued clients.”
List Your Property
To take advantage of the services of this professional and insightful rental agency and member of the RRC, email email@example.com today. Visit their website (www.lettingpeople.co.za) to get to know them better and to view available properties to let. To become a member of the RRC, call us on 021 425 7069 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.